- Ms. Aarya Atul Paranjape, Medical marijuana in India, International Journal of socio-legal research Volume 1 Issue 2
- Mr. Nikhil Baburao Gangai, “Underage Adults: The obscurity in the amendment of the Juvenile Justice Act; An analysis” is being published in the International Journal of Legal Sciences and Research (ISSN: 2394-7977), November 2015.
- Mr. Nikhil Baburao Gangai, “Defamation and Freedom of Speech and Expression –A discussion, with special focus on the Freedom of Press” is being published in the Indian Journal of Socio-Legal Studies (ISSN: 2320-8562) in the July-December 2015 .
- Mr. Nikhil Baburao Gangai, “Cultural and Educational Rights of minorities; a discussion.” journal, Lex Revolution (ISSN: 2394-997X) in Oct-Dec 2015 issue (Under Publication).
- Ms. Aarya Atul Paranjape and Mr. Nikhil Baburao Gangai, Media Law: Need for a regulatory regime in India,’ in the Amity Law School International Media Law Conference, Amity Law School, Noida, 1st October 2015,
- Mr Vishwajit Vala & Mr Ritwik Tandon(Co-presenter), ‘Revisiting Affirmative Action After 69 Years of Independence’ in the forthcoming National Conference on Affirmative Action and the Indian Constitution, organized by the Christ School of Law, Christ University, 8th -9th January 2016 (selected for paper presentation)
- Ms Vatsala Pandey & Ms Shubhi Dubey (Co-Presenter), ‘Right To Education: A Qualitative Analysis’, Christ School of Law, Christ University, 8th -9th January 2016 (selected for paper presentation)
- Mr Aamir Javed & Mr Atharv Aaryan Singh(Co-Presenter), ‘Look back to look front: A critical appraisal of right to education in India,Christ School of Law, Christ University, 8th -9th January 2016, (selected for paper presentation)