- Dr Sukhvinder Singh Dari, “Need for privatization in Insurance Industry and its impact on Life Insurance Corporation of India” International Journal of Law and Legal Jurisprudence Studies, Volume 1 Issue 7: ISSN:2348-8212
- Dr Sukhvinder Singh Dari, “A stud y of privatization and its effect on Life Insurance Corporation of India” Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies Journal, Feb 2015.
- Dr Ashok Kumar, ‘Protective Rights of Women under the Constitution of India’, Orient Journal of Law and Social Sciences, March 2015, (ISSN No. 0973-7480)
- Dr Ashok Kumar, ‘Anti- Terrorism legislations –The Role of NHRC, Media and Public’, Orient Journal of Law and Social Sciences, April 2015, (ISSN No. 0973-7480)
- Dr Ashok Kumar, ‘Role of Right to Information Act to Secure Constitutional & Governance and Democratic Principles of Indian Polity’, Orient Journal of law and Social Sciences, May 2015, (ISSN No. 0973-7480)
- Dr Ashok Kumar, ‘Empowerment of Women – Judicial Response on Gender Equality’, Orient Journal of law and social sciences –June 2015, (ISSN No. 0973-7480)
- R Radhakrishnan, Book Review of “Along the Red River: A Memoir” by Sabita Goswami, New Delhi: Zubaan, 2013 (ISBN 9789381017012), Virginia Review of Asian Studies, Volume 17, 2015, pp.269-272, ISSN: 2169-6306.
- MV Chandramathi, ‘Anti Dumping Laws and Indian Economic Policy’, Indian Journal of Socio Legal Studies .ISSN 2320–8562.Vol.-IV.Issue-I , Jan-June 2015.
- MV Chandramathi, ‘Terrorism, Extradition and international cooperation through a looking glass, International Journal of political Science, Law and International Relations, ISSN (ONLINE): 2278-8840; ISSN (PRINT): 2278-8832; VOL - 5, ISSUE – 3, August 2015
- MV Chandramathi & Shreyas Gupta, ‘A threat on the Internet – new arena of challenges,’ International Journal of Humanities, Arts, Medicine and Sciences, ISSN(Print):2348-0521 ISSN (Online):2454-4728, November 2015
- Dr Prageetha G Raju, “Rising during crisis: A leader’s ability at test”, in Human Capital, May, 2015
- Incubator – Magazine, Vol.1, October 2015, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad Editors Dr Sukhvinder Singh Dari, Deputy Director Dr Prageetha G Raju, Associate professor
- Debanish Roy Chowdhury – Crises at Sea – Myanmar Immigration
- Tamana Bandyo padhyay – Marital rape – Comment on the Legal Amendments
- Yash Bajpai – Relationship enterprise of aerospace and airline industry - an analysis
- Namrata Chakraborty – NOTA in India – Is it useful?
- Ayush Sharma – Ethics in Legal Profession in India
- Nikhil Gangai – The Law of Celestial Spatia – does India need a Space Law?
- Sreejita Mitra – A Comparative analysis between Hindu Marriage Act 1955 and Special marriage Act 1954
- Bhakti Madan – who is to be blamed – An Opinion on Indian Judiciary
- Ekant Hiranandani – Confusion of students aspiring to study Law – a Students View
- Manas Bahuguna – Child Labour – A curse in India
- Sumana Chamarty, Namrata Kale, Jagriti Dugar, Lokpal Hangal – Myntra Lesbian Advertisement
- Bijayalaxmi Das – I am not a Rose (Poem)
Conferences – paper presentations (Faculty)
- Dr Sukhvinder Singh Dari, presented paper titled “A study of privatization and its effect on Life Insurance Corporation of India” ”Creating Opportunities in Emerging Markets – A Global Approach”, SCMS. NOIDA, February 2015.
- Dr Ashok Kumar, Right To Information and quality Good Governance, A.K. Khan New Law Academy, Pune, 1st March 2015
- Dr Ashok Kumar, Freedom of Expression and Role of the Media, A.K. Khan New Law Academy, Pune, 28th February 2015
- Mr R Radhakrishnan, presented a paper titled 'Globalization of Communication: A Study of Media as India’s Soft Power', 56th All India Political Science Conference of the Indian Political Science Association, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, 25-27th October 2015.
- Ms MV Chandramthi, presented a paper titled ‘Challenges to reasonable restrictions and unreasonable speech in a democratic nation’, National seminar on expanding contours of freedom of expression in India – constitutional and legal perspectives, 10 &11th October 2015
- Mr Abhijit Vasmatkar & Dr. Bindu Ronald, presented a paper titled ‘EU India Free Trade Agreement: Issues and Concerns’, at the - “COHERENCE” 1st International Multidisciplinary Law Conference organized by Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, 9 & 10th October 2015.
- Ms K Shanthi, presented a paper on “Controversial Capital Punishment” at the - “COHERENCE” 1st International Multidisciplinary Law Conference organized by Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, 9 & 10th October 2015.
- Ms K Shanthi, presented a paper titled “A Study of Corporate Sector with Special Reference to Social Security and Human Rights in India” in a seminar on “Corporate Laws and Challenges to the New Governments” jointly organized by Post Graduate College of Law, Osmania University, Basheerbagh and the Institute Of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi, 25 & 26th July 2015
- Mr. Srinivas Methuku, Faculty Development Program on “Looking Forward and Looking Backward Roadmap for Growth” held by IIMC, Hyderabad, on 16th June 2015.